Party of Two
Small Business ownership can be hard, y'all! And you can only talk your best friend's ear off SO much about your up and coming business before she's had enough. I built an hobby into an etsy shop and then an etsy shop into a full-time business over the course of two years. No matter where you are in your business, I would love to come along side you and cheer you on. This is why I created Party of Two.
Small business mentor sessions with Maghon Taylor
Here are some examples of topics we can cover, but are not limited to
- I want to start a business, how do I even begin?
- Selling on Etsy
- Creating my own website
- How to price my product
- Marketing my business
- Selling in person at pop up shops and makers markets
- How to get my lettering on material goods
- Digitizing my Calligraphy and Hand Lettering
- Transitioning from a Full-Time 9-5 to running my biz Full Time
- Teaching Calligraphy and Hand Lettering Work Shops
- Growing my community on Instagram
- Tips and Tricks for Instagram Styling and Photography
- Networking and Collaborating with other Pros
- Turning my Hobby into a Business
- How to be a #GirlBoss when you still have a 9-5 Boss
- Private Calligraphy or Hand Lettering lessons
and so much more
Ask me anything in our time together and I will cheer you on! I don't pretend to know it all, but I am willing to share all that I do know.
We offer a limited number of bookings each month and they are based on availability.
$125 for 45 minutes on Skype or Google Hangout
$325 for 2 Hours on Skype or Google Hangout
$350 for 2.5 Hours in person (local to Central North Carolina)
If you are interested in investing in a Party of Two, please email Maghon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to get this party started!