Of all the little pumpkins in the world longing for some confetti, this one chose me! You can make a party pumpkin of your very own, here's how!
1. White Pumpkin (real or fake)
2. All She Wrote Notes Signature Confetti (purchase here)
3. Modge Podge
1. Brush a thick layer of modge podge around the stem of your pumpkin in a circle pattern. Anywhere you brush Modge Podge will be covered with confetti.
2. Layer confetti pieces one by one around the stem of the pumpkin. Slide them under each other in order to completely cover the Modge Podge.
3. Add a few scattered pieces on one side, like the confetti is being sprinkled from above. To do this, I used the Modge Podge like glue and attached each individual piece.
4. Let your pumpkin dry and then it's ready to party!
Happy Pumpkin Partying!
This post first appeared on All She Wrote Notes.