Content in this post was sponsored by Hallmark and Walgreens, but all opinions are completely mine.
Not only is this the most wonderful time of the year, it's the main season when my long time love of snail mail can really come out in full force. I LOVE sending and receiving Christmas Cards, but in this busy season, I wanted to share with you a shortcut to my christmas card addressing that's been my go-to style for the last three seasons.
In this video in collaboration with Hallmark Signature and Walgreens, I showcase their amazingly gorgeous line of holiday cards (my fave is The Thimblepress Fa La La -- That Confetti!) alongside my falligraphy and excited caps styles. These cards are a gift in themselves and ones that the recipient will definitely want to keep to frame.
Here are some tips:
- Write the name large and let it be the main attraction (their name is their favorite part!)
- Simplify the address below to make it easier on you to write, and easier for the post office to read. I like to use all caps.
- Add some extra flair with a pop of color, washi tape to seal --- or my favorite, confetti inside!
- Stamp the back with your All She Wrote Notes return address stamp!
- Sharpie Markers in Fine Point and Chisel Tip
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Fun Washi Tape
- Homemade Confetti
No matter how you choose to address your envelopes this season, keep our mission of spreading happiness through your handwriting in mind! It only takes a few minutes to put a smile on someone else's face!
Check out the hashtags #NoOrdinaryCard and #HallmarkAtWalgreens for more of this amazing collection.
Merry Christmas Y'all!