At All She Wrote Notes, we strive to ensure that our website is accessible to individuals of all abilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive and user-friendly experience for all our visitors, regardless of any disabilities they may have. We aim to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA to ensure that our website is accessible to the widest possible audience.
Accessibility Features Implemented:
- We have provided alternative text descriptions for all non-text content such as images, graphics, and multimedia.
- We have chosen color schemes and contrasts that meet accessibility standards to ensure content is easily readable.
- We have structured our content with proper headings, lists, and other formatting elements to improve screen reader navigation.
- Our website can be navigated using just a keyboard, without the need for a mouse.
- We have included skip navigation links to allow users to bypass repetitive content and go directly to the main content.
- Time-sensitive content has been designed to allow users sufficient time to read and interact with it.
- We have used clear and simple language throughout our website to enhance comprehension.
- Instructions and error messages have been provided in a concise and understandable manner.
- We have avoided the use of jargon and abbreviations where possible.
- Our website has been developed using standard HTML5 and CSS code to ensure compatibility with current and future assistive technologies.
Regular Audits: We conduct regular accessibility audits and testing of our website to identify and address any accessibility issues.
Staff Training: Our team members receive training on web accessibility guidelines and best practices to ensure the proper implementation of accessible features.
Feedback: We value user feedback. If you encounter any accessibility barriers while using our website or have any suggestions for improvement, please contact us. Your feedback will help us enhance the accessibility of our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need assistance in accessing the information on our website, please contact us via:
- Phone: 336-585-9294
- Postal Address: 108 E Minneola St. Gibsonville, NC 27249
We are committed to making continuous improvements to ensure our website provides an inclusive experience for all users. Your input is important to us as we work towards maintaining accessibility standards and guidelines.